The Reason Behind the Change

Hello everyone. Welcome to 'my coffee shop stories.' I hope you all have a good day. For my new readers, thank you for visiting my blog. And, for my followers, thank you so much for your time reading my posts.

My blog site is originally 'readsandtravels.' Then, one day it came to mind that the things I can share are only limited to books and travels. Thus, I came up with another name which is coffee shop stories. I love coffee shops, and so do other people. In the coffee shops, people can talk about anything under the sun - business meetings, random topics, school things, love life, problems, etc. This name would allow me to share a wide range of topics. Yeah, let's chat it away, guys!!!

People, animals, and even the world go through CHANGE. It is needed. very much. What's the reason behind it? To grow. To become a better person. To reach one's goals. Every transformation goes through a painful process. There will be chaos. ruins. But it will lead  us to something we don't expect.

I would like to share one of the pics I took during my backpacking trip in Cambodia. The famous temples in Angkor Wat show amazing beauty amidst the ruins.

20170220_103606

How about you, guys? Have you ever been through a painful but necessary change yet beautiful? Please share your beautiful transformations in the comment below. Let's all learn from each other's CHANGES.

Til next time. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Won and I Lost

Thoughts #2: Missions Caravan 2017

A Visit to Hundred Islands