Thoughts #1: What Should I Blog?






I watched Julia and Julie while having lunch. Now, my desire to blog has come back. But I don't know what to blog. Actually, I have a blog on wordpress. If you want to check it out here's the address: mycoffeeshopstories.wordpress.com. I do have several posts there, but it has been quite awhile since the last time I posted. :( 

I am also thinking of the title of my blog. For now I will use 'Wanders and Wonders.' I hope this will do for the meantime, but honestly I like it. I am just worried if the title would fit the content of my blog. 

What do you think, guys? What should I blog? How often should I post? Please comment down below. I will appreciate your ideas. Happy reading! 


That's all for today. Welcome to my first post on Blogger. 


P.S. 

Julia and Julie - a good movie for those who love cooking and writing. Check it out. :) 

The image is not mine. I just grabbed it from google. CTO. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Won and I Lost

Thoughts #2: Missions Caravan 2017

A Visit to Hundred Islands